check this out

Saturday 30 May 2015

Kisi - Kisi UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI SMK Manba'ul 'Ulum (FM & MM)

Study the following explanations about Kinds of Text

1.        Instructional text : The information is presented in logical sequence of events that are broken into steps.
2.       Information report : A factual text that provides information about different phenomena in our life.
3.        Descriptive text : The text that describes things or people according to the real condition.
4.        Biography : A life story written by someone that brings to light accomplishments or life achievements of people.
5.        Narrative text : The text is written by the imagination of the writer, almost of the story of fiction or fable.
6.        Autobiography : A life story of the writer’s own self to light his/ her accomplishments or life achievements.

Match the following partial sentences.

1.        Match the “If” sentence with the correct second sentence.
If Sentence / Clause
2nd Sentence / Clause
If I lived in a village,
a.     I would give you a promotion
b.     I would give free education to poor children
c.     I would have a farm
d.    I usually hurry to get ready.
e.     I would send her an invitation

2.        Match the “If” sentence with the correct second sentence.
If Sentence / Clause
2nd Sentence / Clause
If I were the manager of this company,
a.     I would give you a promotion
b.     I would give free education to poor children
c.     I would have a farm
d.    I usually hurry to get ready.
e.     I would send her an invitation

3.        Match the “If” sentence with the correct second sentence.
If Sentence / Clause
2nd Sentence / Clause
If I knew her address,
a.     I would give you a promotion
b.     I would give free education to poor children
c.     I would have a farm
d.    I usually hurry to get ready.
e.     I would send her an invitation

Study The Choices that appropriate with the question.

1.        Rudi : Maya, do you think Anita will help us solve this Math homework?
Maya : I am sure, she will.........
a.         You should help her.
b.         She may ask you about it.
c.         We would go somewhere.
d.        She is good at math.
e.         She is not really good in math

2.        Susan : I can’t  find my boots and umbrella .......I really don’t want to go out with-out them.
Dyah : Come on! You’ve got a rain coat. That’ll keep you dry.
a.         I think I’m going to take my raincoat.
b.         Can you help me look for them?
c.         I guess I can put them on now.
d.        Do you remember when it happened?
e.         Do you think it’s good for you?

3.        Donita : I feel exhausted today, but the report is due at three.
Fikri : ..........
Donita : Thanks. That’s very kind of you.
a.         You can take a rest later.
b.         I had better give you a hand, then.
c.         You ought to finish the report now.
d.        I have to concentrate on my job, first.
e.         I think you have to take rest after finish your job.

Study the following explanations about music and songs:

1.        Classical : Those songs in which traditional music plays the main role. 
2.        Country ; The song is Easy listening, they are consist of lyric which are clean.
3.       Rock : The songs are loud and energetic.
4.        Hip – hop / rap : Use lyrics in offbeat manner but with solid rhythm.
5.        Pop : The songs are modern or contemporary songs lyric and upbeat music for young people.
6.      Love songs  : The songs whose lyrics are based on feelings of love.
7.       Hyperbole Is used to exaggerate things beyond limit.
8.         Personification : Is used to give human qualities to inanimate objects.

Study the following vocabularies:
Tumbled : terjungkirbalik
Survive : Bertahan (hidup)
Sorrow : kesengsaraan / kesedihan
Diverge : menyimpang
Wrath : Kemurkaan
Wince : (gerakan tidak disengaja yang cepat tanpa tujuan )/ gerenyet.
Menace : Ancaman / Gertakan
Barren : Gersang
Punishment : Hukuman
Loom : Membayang - bayangi

Have a nice doing upgrading examination!

No comments: